Recruitee is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Netherlands (ranked #62 worldwide) and has quickly become a European leader and disrupter in recruitment tech. With cool companies choosing Recruitee (including Vice, Hotjar, Greenpeace, Scotch & Soda, and Usabilla), we’re making waves in the HR tech space. 🌊
We’re looking for a talented community marketer to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄
Is it you we’re looking for? 👀
We're looking for a community marketer who will be a core part of our- surprise!- growing growth team, evangelizing Recruitee among recruiters, HR managers, and talent acquisition specialists. You’ll be hard at work helping give our product-first company a human feel.
Your strategies are precise and consistent, but you also have a creative flair when it comes to fostering online relationships with a growing community. Building a killer online social presence excites you and you live to make connections with new people that share our mission.
What can you look forward to? 💪
You’ll be our go-to for social outreach and relationship building, which means you’ll be an extremely valued part of our growth strategy. You’ll have a blank slate to develop and nurture a social communications strategy for Recruitee with a bunch of resources to help you succeed.
You’ll be getting up close and personal with people from all sides of the international talent acquisition/HR space from the average recruiter to your C-suite HR business partner.
The shortlist of your role 📋
- Social media management.
- Content creation.
- Relationship building.
But what will you actually be doing? 🧐
- Develop our social media presence and manage online communication across our channels. You’ll be getting your hands dirty with social media campaigns and making some noise about Recruitee online!
- Nurturing and expanding our online community, the Talent Acquisition Innovators.
- Crafting unique deliverables (content that adds value!) for our online community and to build relationships with external publications.
Sourcing and executing new ideas promote our content and community. Tap into social listening, competitor analysis, and data in order to bolster our social strategy.
- Engaging and keeping on top of trending online discussions in the recruitment space in order to convert these into content pieces.
- Monitoring and tracking the success of community outreach and social campaigns and reporting back on findings.
- Proactively reach out to those in our community to arrange case studies, interviews, podcast episodes, and webinar sessions.
- Authoring occasional press releases for Recruitee to pitch the Recruitee vision to our community and external audiences.
Actively search for opportunities for Recruitee to be in the spotlight- whether that’s entering a competition or pitching your colleagues for conference speakers.
You’ll have these tools in your belt already 🔧
- You’re a social media pro- you don’t have to love every channel- but you do have to be able to build a positive presence on each.
- Excellent English (written and spoken). Fluent-native Dutch would be a huge plus. You’ll often be the first point of contact someone has with Recruitee- impressions matter!
- Self-starting mentality. You’re able to push for things to get done and you’re always on the lookout for improvements before asked.
- You’ve tried your hand at writing original content on technical topics. You’re able to navigate complex topics with relative ease and create short- and long-form content.
You’ll get extra “points” for ✅
- Experience working in a high-growth environment.
- A solid understanding of or background in the European tech space.
- Recruitment or HR experience. Agency sourcer, in-house recruiter- you name it.
- Pun lovers (or at least those who can tolerate them).
So, why join Recruitee? 💙
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe.
- Great office and location. Psst, we’re right on the Keizersgracht!
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you’ll (ever) need.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, come-as-you-are code.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers + ping-pong’. Visit our Instagram & have a sneak peek into what we actually get up to: instagram.com/recruitee/
Does this strike your fancy? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. Are you feeling this? Come say hello! 👋
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.