Set up the US office together with your counterpart Account Executive, Customer Success, and the Head of Sales!
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies worldwide hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Warclow, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join our Sales team in New York City. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic tech scaleup where you will be one of the first on-the-ground employees in the US and therefore, have a real impact on our growth. This is an inbound focused role as our brilliant marketing team delivers thousands of inbound leads to your pipeline and as our Account Executive, you will close these leads and convert them into happy customers.
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, has over two years of SaaS sales experience, and excels in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Be the first AE’s to launch the US market entry for Recruitee, you run the show!
- Own the full sales cycle and reach monthly sales goals.
- Build and manage a strong pipeline by qualifying inbound sales leads.
- Customize sales proposals and solutions for prospects.
- Build an intimate understanding of the HRTech space and where Recruitee sits.
- Work closely with our Head of Sales and COO to enhance sales processes.
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches.
- Provide your insight and feedback on Recruitee product to ultimately make us the best recruitment software around!
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS/Software sales.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive, with a drive to grow your market whilst upholding a high level of integrity.
- Ability to effectively manage time, sales funnel, and prioritize tasks.
- An aptitude for learning new products and technologies.
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts to create win-win agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A valid US work authorization, NY.
Nice to have
- Central New York location. (WeWork Manhattan)- This role will be fully remote until the restrictions are reduced.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Selling software loved by thousands of companies solving their hiring pains.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days + 2 PTO days.
- Brilliant culture and informal, fun colleagues.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best recruitment software around and we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.