Account Executive NYC (Remote)
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are seeking a top-performing Account Executive to sell Recruitee’s SaaS solution to Mid Market customers. This is an inbound-focused role converting leads to successful Recruitee customers. You'll be joining our newly formed team in NY (our first US office!) and will work closely with the Director of Sales, the EU sales team and two US Account Executives and will be an integral part of elevating Recruitee’s success in the US Market.
This is an exciting impactful opportunity at a dynamic tech scaleup where you will be one of the first on-the-ground employees in the US and therefore, have a real impact on our growth. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, has over two years of SaaS sales experience, and excels in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Manage the sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process, initial lead qualification, product demo, negotiation through to close.
- Own the full sales cycle and reach monthly sales goals.
- Customize sales proposals and solutions for prospects.
- Build an intimate understanding of the HRTech space and where Recruitee sits.
- Work closely with our Director of Sales and COO to enhance sales processes.
- Provide your insight and feedback on Recruitee product to ultimately make us the best recruitment software around!
What you'll bring to the team
- 2-5 years experience in B2B SaaS/Software sales, preferably HRTech.
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year.
- Team player, strong collaborator.
- Top-notch presentation and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build senior relationships.
- Proven ability to run an effective sales process, prioritizing tasks and managing the sales funnel.
- Competitive, with a drive to grow your market whilst upholding a high level of integrity.
- Experience at a scale-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Valid US work authorization and must be based in NewYork.
- Central New York location. This role will be fully remote until the restrictions are reduced.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Selling software loved by thousands of companies solving their hiring pains.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days + 2 PTO days.
- Brilliant culture and informal, fun colleagues.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, apply today! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.