Account Executive US
United States, New York, New YorkSales
Base salary: $75,000-100,000.
We are seeking a top-performing Account Executive to sell Recruitee’s SaaS solution. This is an inbound-focused role converting leads to successful Recruitee customers. You'll be joining our newly formed team in NY (our first US office!) and will work closely with the Director of Sales, the EU sales team and two US Account Executives and will be a vital part of elevating Recruitee’s success in the US market. This is an exciting and impactful opportunity at a dynamic tech scaleup where you will be one of the first on-the-ground employees in the US and therefore, have a real impact on our growth.
What you’ll do
- Manage the sales pipeline through sequential stages of the sales process (initial lead qualification, product demo, contract negotiation and closing).
- Own the full sales cycle and reach monthly sales goals.
- Customize sales proposals and solutions for prospects.
- Build an intimate understanding of the HRTech space and where Recruitee sits.
- Work closely with our Director of Sales and COO to enhance sales processes.
- Provide your insight and feedback on Recruitee's product to ultimately make us the best recruitment software!
What you'll bring to the team
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an AE role.
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment.
- Team player & strong collaborator.
- Top-notch presentation and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships.
- Proven ability to run an effective sales process, prioritizing tasks and managing the sales funnel.
- Competitive, with a drive to grow your market whilst upholding a high level of integrity.
- Valid US work authorization and must be based in New York.
- Work from home with the possibility to go to a shared office space (WeWork) whenever you'd like.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Selling software loved by thousands of companies to solve their hiring pains.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days + 2 PTO days + 7 paid sick days.
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Fitness subscription (ClassPass) + mental health support (TalkSpace & OpenUp).
- Brilliant culture and informal, fun colleagues.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better, and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 180 happy employees of 25 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have transformed into rocketing growth with almost 4,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.