RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandDevelopment
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 170 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Due to the constant growth of our product and solving challenges in the application's codebase and scalability, we want to hire fresh blood for backend development. Whatever the technology you come from is: RoR, Python, Golang, PHP or Java you might be our next Programmer working in the most appealing technology on the market: Elixir!
We have a few experienced teams where you would be growing as a Backend Developer: Core, Analytics or Users. 🚀
We write the backend and main API in Elixir (REST + WebSockets) and we leverage the best that's available in the Phoenix framework and OTP. The whole project includes a few separate applications driven by microservices. Other services are developed in Ruby on Rails and Python/Flask.
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
What you can expect by joining us:
- Putting you on the Elixir learning path - we have all needed materials and supportive Leaders to help you grow in functional programming.
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
- Opportunity to work on one project only - no need to switching between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
- Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
- Strong motivation to switch into Elixir programming after delivering projects in any other backend language.
- Experience in building scalable applications.
- Solid knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- General knowledge of ElasticSearch.
- Good command of Polish and intermediate of English. We speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication with other branches are held in English.
- Putting stress on quality and error-free solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Event-driven architecture.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ or other message-queueing solutions.
- Knowledge about Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience in building apps with the concept of modular monolith with well-defined architectural boundaries, like bounded contexts in DDD methodology.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański) OR Wrocław (Haukego-Bosaka street) OR the possibility to work fully remotely from Poland.
- Salary in the range of 13 000 - 18 000 pln net + VAT B2B (Regular) OR 18 000 - 25 000 pln net + VAT B2B (Senior). An equivalent amount possible also on an employee contract.
- 1000 euro of training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- 500 euro travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- 200 euro Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.