Backend Developer (Team Careers)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańDevelopment
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 180 happy employees of 25 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
- Opportunity to work on one project only - no need to switch between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
- Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
- Don’t worry if you don’t know Elixir yet - we have a seasoned backend team and all the learning materials to help you grow.
- Track record in Elixir programming OR strong motivation to switch into this stack after projects in Ruby on Rails or other backend technologies (Python, Java, PHP).
- Knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Good command of Polish and intermediate of English. We speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication with other teams are held in English.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ or other message-queueing solutions.
- Familiarity with Redis and cacheing.
- Familiarity with React or server side rendering.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański) OR Wrocław (Haukego-Bosaka street) OR the possibility to work fully remotely from Poland.
- Salary in the range of 13 000 - 18 000 pln net + VAT B2B (Regular) OR 18 000 - 25 000 pln net + VAT B2B (Senior). An equivalent amount possible also on an employee contract.
- 1000 euro of training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- 500 euro travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- 200 euro Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.