Content Marketer - USA & Canada
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamMarketing
Strategize and Execute Recruitee’s Content for North America
As our Senior Content Marketer, your mission is to strategize and execute Recruitee’s content marketing efforts for the US & Canada markets (B2B). Your job will be to develop a full-funnel content strategy based on a deep understanding of audience needs and input from cross-functional stakeholders, content creation, and measuring & tracking content performance.
You’re an experienced marketer who’ll attain a deep understanding of our customers, markets and translate that into compelling content. While a big part of your job will be about telling Recruitee’s story and creating brand awareness to our audience in the North American market, your content pieces will generate MQLs, and help drive conversions to SQLs.
About the Team
The marketing team's mission is to build the Recruitee brand (=telling the story) & to drive revenue (=generating demand). The team consists of 20+ people divided into different subteams — Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, and Content & Buzz.
Your 12-month Journey
You’ll spend the first three months learning everything about Recruitee: from understanding the product, the teams, and the North American market. You’ll be staying on top of what our customers care about and turning this into stories. You’ll also be identifying content gaps and opportunities to keep us on target with our content KPIs.
After 6 months, you’ll become fully immersed in the role. You’ll be tracking content performance and experimenting with ways to increase leads and traffic. You’ll plan and build thought leadership webinars and podcasts and promote content through social media, email campaigns, and newsletters.
After 12 months, you’ll have mastered your role as a content marketer and had a massive impact on brand awareness in the North American market. You'll be a pro at delivering content that drives demand (i.e., blog content for SEO, testimonials, sales enablement, nurture campaigns, social media, etc.).
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have 2+ years of experience in a content marketing or digital marketer role.
- You’ve been writing content and copy for a B2B audience for a couple of years now.
- You’ve got a little bit of a commercial side. What do we mean by that? Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships to widen our network. You may have been called a ‘natural networker’ before.
- A holistic view of content marketing. It’s not just about writing blogs but how they convert leads into customers and customers into life-long fans.
- Fluent English speaker and pristine English writing skills.
- A firm grasp on SEO best practices and experience with tools like Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Keywordseverywhere, and Google Keyword Planner.
- A real dedication to becoming the company with the best B2B content. 💥
- Comfortable interviewing knowledgeable subject matter experts.
Bonus points for
- A real affinity or bonafide tie to the US/CAN market.
- Growth marketing education or background, e.g Growth Tribe or The Talent Institute.
- Oxford comma enthusiasts.
- Pun lovers (or at least those who can tolerate them).
Why Recruitee 👇
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe + work in a team that truly values the role of high-quality content.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- Pension Plan, Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- 25 paid holiday days.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Have we caught your attention? ⚡
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to meeting you soon! Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, people from the LGBTQ(+) community, and people that are neurodivergent to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).