Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are seeking a CRM Marketer to work in the Product Marketing team to ensure every user turns into a raving fan and advocate of Recruitee by helping them get the most out of the product. While you’ll have a foot in both Customer Success and Product Marketing, data, campaigns, and enablement will be at the heart of what you’ll do.
You’ll report to the Head of Product Marketing and you’ll be a crucial part of our team’s ambitions to enable internal teams, represent the voice of the customer, drive product adoption, and make our users happy advocates. Your part in this will be to demystify customer data and use that to craft engaging and powerful programs to assist our customers in discovering the full value of Recruitee and help other teams do the same.
What you’ll do
- Create and launch CRM campaigns for the Recruitee customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications.
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and Recruitee’s customer base.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Partnership teams to align content messaging and accelerate revenue.
- Create product-related content for upsells, cross-sells, and more.
- Create and host webinars, or other customer events, geared towards better product understanding for customers.
- Build a strong customer community for product self-service,
- Drive early product adoption through self-service onboarding campaigns and “aha” moment mapping.
What you’ll achieve in your first year 🔥
- Successfully migrate all customers from our legacy system to our current system.
- Map out the “aha” moments for customers and trial users and ensure customers are feeling those early in the process.
- Understand what our customers are struggling with and find new ways to educate them on how to use the product.
- Build a strong community of customers that act as advocates for our brand and product and drive the self-service of the product.
- Build out an ongoing upsell strategy for customers.
- Increase customer reviews on websites like G2, Capterra, and more to help prospective customers see the value in Recruitee.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer for the Marketing and Product teams.
- Build a library of enablement pieces for our Solution Partners.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2-3 years experience in customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related discipline.
- Understanding of lifecycle marketing and customer segmentation.
- Fluent with email, CRM, and automation tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills; able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end.
- Customer-centric with an ability to bring that mindset to other teams internally.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Selling software loved by thousands of companies solving their hiring pains.
- €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, apply today. We look forward to meeting you soon!