Customer Success Manager DACH
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Success
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the care of your own portfolio, ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers, managing the expansion and renewal of our customer base as well as being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage scale-up where your contribution is directly visible at company level.
About the Team
We are a growing team of 10 Customer Success Managers across the New York and Amsterdam offices and our mission to help our customers grow their teams and companies in the most efficient way. The key to unlocking this is building and maintaining a trust relationship with our customers and together build a collaborative culture within their companies. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo to help our customers with their recruitment 💪.
Your 12-month journey
The first 3 months you will spend focusing on learning everything there is to know about Recruitee: understand the product, our processes, the teams, the customers and more. You will be working closely together with the other team members and have onboarded your first new customer!
After 3 months, you will have taken responsibility and ownership of your own portfolio, taken further steps in onboarding new Recruitee customers and started to learn more about the Recruitee software and our product team.
After 1 year you have mastered your way in how we keep our customers happy by ensuring they get the full value from Recruitee. You have negotiated contracts, did some "health checks", developed a deep understanding of our customers needs and had a huge impact in onboarding more happy customers.
What you’ll do
- Manage a book of 70-80 mid-market customers assuming responsibility for these customers reaching their hiring objectives with Recruitee.
- Lead the onboarding and implementation for new Recruitee customers.
- Lead the commercial conversations related to renewals and most upsell opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements.
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reducing churn.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer goals and needs.
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a tech company.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
- Native German with a high level of English. Dutch is a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Ability to identify and drive commercial opportunities, a sales background is beneficial.
- Experience managing a book of high-touch, mid-market accounts.
- Empathetic and persuasive, with a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savviness
Why Recruitee 💙
Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe + work in a company that knows the value of recruitment.
€1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
Pension Plan, Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
25 paid holiday days.
An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
Annual bonus based on company performance.
Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 130 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to our recruiter Allard via Whatsapp on +31 (0)6 109 175 14 for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc)