Customer Success Manager (DACH Market)
Recruitee is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Netherlands and has quickly become a European leader in recruitment software. With cool companies choosing Recruitee, (including Funda, Hotjar, Greenpeace, Scotch & Soda, and Swapfiets) we’re making waves in the HR tech space. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to enhance our brilliant team and ride the swell with us. 🌊
We’re growing rapidly and looking for passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to manage key accounts in the DACH region. Our CSM will ensure the successful launch of new Recruitee customers and enable them to revolutionize their recruitment with our software.
It’s an exciting time to be joining our Success team: you’ll be in charge of your own Recruitee customers and will also help build out what customer success really means at Recruitee. Your future team is a small (but mighty!) group of 5. We’re always looking at new ways to improve the experience for our customers… and this is only the beginning! 🚀
What you will do
- Lead the onboarding and implementation for new Recruitee customers
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customers to showcase the value of Recruitee and ensure customer happiness
- Lead quarterly strategic business reviews with your customers, digging into each customer’s goals to help them discover how to best use Recruitee to drive and improve their hiring strategy.
- Continuously assess and nurture your accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to avoid churn
- Effectively communicate product information for new feature releases and facilitate their adoption
- Collaborate with marketing to gather customer testimonials, references, and other marketing content to support the customer journey
- Master the Recruitee Software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of hands-on account management or customer success management in the tech/SaaS industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Experience building strong relationships
- Solid communication and (online) presentation skills
- Fluent in English & German
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software
- A true passion for our customers and driving their success, you want all of our clients to be successful using Recruitee
Bonus points for;
- Startup experience
- Recruitment experience
- Karaoke fans 🕺
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe
- Great office and location, right on the Keizersgracht!
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need
- A €1,500 yearly training budget to keep you sharp
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ code
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out- we hope you’ll like us! https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.