Customer Success Manager (French Market)
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the care of your own portfolio of clients (French market + worldwide), ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers, managing the expansion and renewal of our customer base, alongside being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work. In this role, you will report directly in the Director of customer success and work in a tight-knit CS team of 7.
What you’ll do 🔥
- Manage a book of 80-100 mid-market customers assuming responsibility for these customers reaching their hiring objectives with Recruitee.
- Lead the onboarding and implementation for new Recruitee customers.
- Lead the commercial conversations related to renewals and most upsell opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements.
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reducing churn.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer goals and needs.
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a software/tech company.
- Ability to identify and drive commercial opportunities, a sales background is beneficial.
- Experience with SaaS.
Native French language skill with a high level of English.
- Experience being the customer’s go-to advisor and expert for a complex product.
- Experience managing a book of high-touch, mid-market accounts.
- Empathetic and persuasive, with a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savviness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Great office and canal-side location. (although we are all working remote for now!)
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget for continual development and learning.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious SaaS start-ups in Europe.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Apple Macbook alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people of the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).