Customer Success Manager
We are seeking a hands-on Customer Success team member to work alongside a small team and help set up our first US office!
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York and we serve customers in over 70 countries! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. With 3.000 active customers in 70 countries and steady growth since 2015, Recruitee is making waves in the space.
As our first Customer Success employee based in the US, you will be responsible for the care of our US customer base, ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers, manage the expansion and renewal of the US portfolio as well as being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
What you'll do
- You will provide our clients with flawless answers and great, friendly service.
- Following a handover from sales, lead the onboarding and implementation for top tier new Recruitee customers.
- Develop ongoing trusted advisor relationships to showcase the value of Recruitee and ensure customer happiness.
- Manage renewals in your portfolio, working with Sales as needed.
- Continuously assess and nurture your accounts to identify churn risk and identify opportunities.
- Effectively communicate product information for new feature releases and facilitate their adoption.
- Proactively handling questions and issues about the Recruitee software from our customers through Intercom with the help of the EU Team.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drive customer references and case studies.
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of hands-on account management or customer success in the tech/SaaS industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Experience building strong relationships leading to revenue growth and high retention rates.
- Solid communication and (online) presentation skills.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
- Experience working at an HRtech company is a plus.
- Dedication to drive customer success, you want all of our clients to be successful using Recruitee.
- Central New York location. (This role will be fully remote until the restrictions are reduced).
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days + 2 PTO days.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage startup. You will be supported by a strong team in Europe and alongside 2 sales team members, you will be one of the first on-the-ground employees in the US giving the opportunity to directly contribute to our success in the US market!
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).