Customer Success Manager USA
United States, New York, New YorkCustomer Success
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the care of your own portfolio, ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers, managing the expansion and renewal of our customer base as well as being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage scale-up where your contribution is directly visible at company level.
About the Team
We are a growing team of 11 Customer Success Managers across the New York and Amsterdam offices and our mission to help our customers grow their teams and companies in the most efficient way. The key to unlocking this is building and maintaining a trust relationship with our customers and together build a collaborative culture within their companies. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo to help our customers with their recruitment 💪.
Your 12-month journey
The first 3 months you will spend focusing on learning everything there is to know about Recruitee: understand the product, our processes, the teams, the customers and more. You will be working closely together with the other team members and have onboarded your first new customer!
After 3 months, you will have taken responsibility and ownership of your own portfolio, taken further steps in onboarding new Recruitee customers and started to learn more about the Recruitee software and our product team.
After 1 year you have mastered your way in how we keep our customers happy by ensuring they get the full value from Recruitee. You have negotiated contracts, did some "health checks", developed a deep understanding of our customers needs and had a huge impact in onboarding more happy customers.
What you'll do
- You will provide our clients with flawless answers and great, friendly service.
- Following a handover from sales, lead the onboarding and implementation for top tier new Recruitee customers.
- Develop ongoing trusted advisor relationships to showcase the value of Recruitee and ensure customer happiness.
- Manage renewals in your portfolio, working with Sales as needed.
- Continuously assess and nurture your accounts to identify churn risk and identify opportunities.
- Effectively communicate product information for new feature releases and facilitate their adoption.
- Proactively handling questions and issues about the Recruitee software from our customers through Intercom with the help of the EU Team.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drive customer references and case studies.
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of hands-on account management or customer success in the tech/SaaS industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Experience building strong relationships leading to revenue growth and high retention rates.
- Solid communication and (online) presentation skills.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
- Experience working at an HRtech company is a plus.
- Dedication to drive customer success, you want all of our clients to be successful using Recruitee.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Central New York location. (This role will be fully remote until the restrictions are reduced).
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days + 2 PTO days.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
You will be supported by a strong team in Europe and alongside 4 sales and support team members.
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to our recruiter Allard via Whatsapp on +31 (0)6 109 175 14 for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).