Customer Success Specialist
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲. We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients using our software, ensuring their successful onboarding, managing account expansion, retention, and renewals alongside being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage startup where your contribution is directly visible at company level.
What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of top tier clients.
- Following a handover from sales, lead the onboarding and implementation for new clients and new teams.
- Continuously probe to uncover account needs, growth and upsell potential.
- Develop ongoing trusted advisor relationships to showcase the value of Recruitee and ensure customer happiness.
- Manage renewals, working with Sales as needed.
- Continuously assess and nurture your accounts to identify churn risk and identify opportunities
- Effectively communicate product information for new feature releases and facilitate their adoption.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drive customer references and case studies.
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years experience in account management or customer success at a tech/SaaS company.
- Native Dutch with a high level of English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Experience building strong relationships leading to revenue growth and high retention rates.
- Fantastic communication skills with experience presenting through video conferencing.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
- Dedication to drive customer success, you want all of our clients to be successful using Recruitee.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Great office and canal-side location.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious SaaS start-ups in Europe.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget for continual development and learning.
- Apple Macbook alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people of the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).