Customer Success Specialist (Benelux)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Success
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for the care of your own portfolio, ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers, managing the expansion and renewal of our customer base as well as being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage scale-up where your contribution is directly visible at the company level.
About the Team
We are a growing team of 19 Customer Success Specialists across the New York and Amsterdam offices and our mission is to help our customers grow their teams and companies in the most efficient way. The key to unlocking this is building and maintaining a trusting relationship with our customers and together building a collaborative culture within their companies. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo to help our customers with their recruitment 💪.
Your 12-month journey
The first 3 months, you will spend focusing on learning everything there is to know about Recruitee: understand the product, our processes, the teams, the customers and more. You will be working closely together with the other team members and have onboarded your first new customer!
After 3 months, you will have taken responsibility and ownership of your own portfolio, taken further steps in onboarding new Recruitee customers and started to learn more about the Recruitee software and our product team.
After 1 year, you have mastered your way how we keep our customers happy by ensuring they get the full value from Recruitee. You have negotiated contracts, did some "health checks", developed a deep understanding of our customer's needs and had a huge impact in onboarding more happy customers.
What you’ll do
- Manage a book of 70-80 mid-market customers assuming responsibility for these customers reaching their hiring objectives with Recruitee
- Lead the onboarding and implementation for new Recruitee customers
- Lead the commercial conversations related to renewals and most upsell opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Develop a deep understanding of customer goals and needs
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1 year of experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a tech company
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software
- Native Dutch with a high level of English. Any other language is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Ability to identify and drive commercial opportunities, a sales background is beneficial
- Experience managing a book of high-touch, mid-market accounts
- Empathetic and persuasive, with a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savviness
Why Recruitee 👇
Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam
€1,500 annual training budget plus internal training
Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks
25 paid holiday days
Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year
An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
Annual bonus based on company performance
Apple MacBook and tools
€200 Home Office budget
Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe
We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out
Recruitee develops innovative collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together.
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York! Our international team just crossed 200+ happy employees of 25+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 4500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp +31 6 3869 8196 or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.
Prior to or upon employment, it may be required to provide a certificate of conduct or similar document for this role. Recruitee has partnered with Validata for this.