Customer Success Specialist (DACH Market)
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for the care of your own portfolio, ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers, managing the expansion and renewal of our customer base as well as being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
What you’ll do at Recruitee 🔥
- Manage a book of 20-30 mid-market customers assuming responsibility for these customers reaching their hiring objectives with Recruitee.
- Lead the onboarding and implementation for new Recruitee customers.
- Lead the commercial conversations related to renewals and most upsell opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements.
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reducing churn.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer goals and needs.
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a tech company.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
Native German with a high level of English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Ability to identify and drive commercial opportunities, a sales background is beneficial.
- Experience managing a book of high-touch, mid-market accounts.
- Empathetic and persuasive, with a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savviness.
- Great office and canal-side location. (although we are all working remote for now!)
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget for continual development and learning.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious SaaS start-ups in Europe.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Apple Macbook alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people of the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).