Customer Success Specialist
We are seeking a hands-on Success Specialist to work alongside a small team to help set up our first US office!
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS recruitment software to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Foreign Policy, Singapore Airlines, Lacoste, Greenpeace, and Bunq. Recruitee is growing fast and we’re scaling our newest team in NewYork city to enable and accelerate our growth in the US.
As our Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for the care of our US customer base, proving flawless support for all questions and issues and importantly ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage startup. You will be supported by a strong team in Europe (Netherlands & Poland) but you will be one of the first on-the-ground employees in the US and will have full ownership of the US customers until we add more functions such as Support.
What you will do
- Being responsible for the care of our US customers through chats and calls.
- Proactively handling questions and issues about the Recruitee software from our customers through our live chat ticketing system (we use Intercom).
- You will provide our clients with flawless answers and great, friendly service.
- Following a handover from sales, lead the onboarding and implementation for new Recruitee customers.
- Develop ongoing trusted advisor relationships with customers to showcase the value of Recruitee and ensure customer happiness.
- Continuously assess and nurture your accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to avoid churn.
- Effectively communicate product information for new feature releases and facilitate their adoption.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drive customer references and case studies.
- Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1+ years of hands-on account management or customer success in the tech/SaaS industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Experience building strong relationships.
- Responsible and empathetic.
- Solid communication and (online) presentation skills.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
- A true passion for our customers and driving their success, you want all of our clients to be successful using Recruitee.
Bonus points for
- Startup experience.
- Recruitment experience.
- Central New York location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.