Customer Support Agent - German Market
At Recruitee, we believe that great teams are built together. So we've made a cloud-based hiring platform to help teams work together on hiring their next members. Over the course of two years, Recruitee has grown from 30 beta users to over 4000 users worldwide – from startups like Usabilla and Hotjar, to corporates like Hudson's Bay and Greenpeace. With a customer base growing significantly every day, we need extra support in our Customer Success team.
Just another day at the Recruitee office....
From our office in Amsterdam, you will work with tools like Trello and Asana (to/do, tasks), Slack (company chat), Intercom (customer chat), and Groove (support tickets). As our product Guru you know the answers to all of our customer's questions. You are the voice of the company, their person to go to. They even miss you during your holidays. You are just the great support that they need!
What it comes down to
- In your first 30 days: You will learn everything about our product and our customers. After this first months you have completed your onboarding, are "owning" all the tools we use and gained a lot of knowledge on our product, which makes it possible to help out customers by phone, over chat and through email.
- In your first 90 days: You will learn a lot more about NPS and what this is really about. Together with the Customer Success Managers you will look into the onboarding processes and how you could take your job to the next level.
At the same time.....
- You will provide our customers with flawless answers and great service.
- You combine different questions, different companies and different problems; that's what motivates you to keep going and to solve every problem.
- You will learn to communicate with the whole Recruitee team on things like product feedback and marketing. You are the one who actually speaks to our customers, so make that count!
You will be a full-service provider for all of your customers. Your analytical skills make sure you know just where to focus on and how to prioritise problems and clients. Your communication skills are excellent and you like to build a longterm relationship with the customer, making sure they are provided with everything they need. You will develop yourself everyday and act like a specialist in your expertise.
What we offer
- An ambitious start-up with global ambitions, where you can be of a major influence on the growth and development of Recruitee (and, yourself!);
- An energetic, international and super motivated team;
- A salary that's based on your level of expertise and experience in one;
- A really cool location (including corner-office) at B. Amsterdam; THE startup ecosystem of Europe, with cool facilities like a gym, lounges, a cinema, parking space and a rooftop restaurant with an awesome view of Amsterdam.
This is you
You will be working in our classy corner-office fulltime, where you show off your skills and inspire your team members all the time. You feel responsible for your customers and when they call our office; they will always ask for you. Not only because you are such a delightful person, but also because your advice assures them to make the right decisions to use their ATS tool in the right and most successful way. They are just lucky to have you!
- You have about at least 1-3 years of working experience that involves customer-facing contact;
- You have a true love for building lasting (client-)relationship and you know how to intertwine this with your commercial skills;
- You are tech savvy and you have a strong interest in digital products - you can turn customers feedback into product improvement recommendations;
- Strong analytical skills, that make sure you make the right decisions, at the right time, with a company broad vision;
- You are a native German speaker and your communication skills are exceptionally good. You English is good enough to easily communicate with our international team.
Did this get your blood pumping?
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around, and we won’t stop before we achieved this. Our team is highly dedicated to this mission. Are you feeling this? Join our team!