Customer Support Specialist | Benelux
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Support
What you’ll do
- Provide friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom), chats and over the phone.
- Be responsible for the care of our Dutch & English speaking customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback.
- Know the Recruitee software inside out; you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Work on side projects (Help Center, Internal Knowledge Base) to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company.
- Automatically gain a seat on the product team, providing feedback to ultimately make us the best software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- ~1 year of experience in a customer care/client-facing role.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language (at least C1 level).
- Good command of the English language (at least C1 level).
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- A customer-centric approach: you turn towards customers with empathy and are understanding of their problems.
- A team player & collaborative attitude: you put the team's success before your own interest and you like working on projects with various departments.
- A curiosity-driven mindset: you are keen to learn and understand more about the teams, product and customers.
- Great listening skills: you can turn customers' feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- Adaptability: you are open to learning new things and are comfortable with being in an environment where a lot of experimenting takes place.
- Eagerness to develop: you're receptive to constructive feedback and you are keen to advance your skills.
Why Recruitee 👇
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- Work from anywhere for 3 weeks/year.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better, and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 170 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have transformed into rocketing growth with almost 4,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/szonja-zsiros/ for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.