Customer Support Specialist - Dutch
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsCustomer Support
About the Team
We are a growing team of 20 Customer Support Specialists across Amsterdam, New York, and Poland offices and our mission are to assist, educate, troubleshoot, and go above and beyond to resolve customer and platform problems.
The team works closely together on a daily basis and supports each other no matter the difficulty of the customer requests. Weekly team meetings, as well as regional meetings, allow for open communication and great team bonding.
Your 12-month journey
The first 3 months you will spend focusing on learning everything there is to know about Recruitee: understand the product, our processes, the teams, the customers, and more. You will be working closely together with the other team members and have answered your first customer questions and solved a few problems.
After 3 months, you will have taken responsibility for the care of our Dutch & Row customers, taken further steps in understanding inbound support requests, and started to learn even more about the Recruitee software.
After 1 year, you will know the Recruitee software inside out, you’ll be the real product advocate and nurture our users with efficient resolutions to their inquiries.
What you’ll do
- Provide friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom), chats, and over the phone
Be responsible for the care of our Dutch & English speaking customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback
Know the Recruitee software inside out; you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer; they will also be the internal product referent and work closely with other customer-facing departments (sales, customer success)
Work on side projects (Help Center, Internal Knowledge Base) to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company
Automatically gain a seat on the product team, providing feedback to ultimately make us the best software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- ~1 year of experience in a customer care/client-facing role
- Near native-level Dutch & excellent English language skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Experience in troubleshooting tech issues and replying with information in an understandable way to customers.
- A customer-centric approach: you turn towards customers with empathy and are understanding of their problems
- A team player & collaborative attitude: you put the team's success before your own interest and you like working on projects with various departments
- A curiosity-driven mindset: you are keen to learn and understand more about the teams, products, and customers
- Great listening skills: you can turn customers' feedback into product improvement suggestions
- Adaptability: you are open to learning new things and are comfortable with being in an environment where a lot of experimenting takes place
- Eagerness to develop: you're receptive to constructive feedback and you are keen to advance your skills
Why Recruitee 💙
Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam
A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups in Europe
Work in a diverse and multicultural team
€1,500 annual training budget plus internal training
Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks
25 paid holiday days
Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year
An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
Apple MacBook and tools
€200 Home Office budget
We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong. Visit our Instagram to check us out!
Recruitee develops innovative, collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together.🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York offices and a remote team around Germany! Our international community just crossed 220+ happy employees of 30+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 5,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this incredible journey, please apply directly - we're looking forward to speaking to you!
If you have any questions reach out to Aleksandra, the recruiter responsible for this role, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.