Customer Support Specialist- Dutch Market
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
As our Support Specialist, you will join our diverse Support team and will report directly into the Head of Support. You will be responsible for helping our Dutch customers understand the Recruitee software by answering questions, and solving problems as they arise. Successful team members are fast-learners, team players, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best customer service possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
What you’ll do
- Provide friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom) and over the phone.
- Be responsible for the care of our Dutch customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback.
- Join a growing support team of 11, sharing ideas and improving work processes.
- Know the Recruitee software inside out, you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Work on side projects to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company.
- Automatically gain a seat on the product team, providing feedback to ultimately make us the best software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1 year of experience in a customer care/client-facing role.
- Native Dutch language skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Solid communication skills.
- Team player.
- A great listener, you can turn customers feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
Why Recruitee? 💙
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Internal and external tranings.
- Travel reimbursement.
- 25 paid days of holiday.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).