Customer Support Specialist - Dutch Market
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Support
As our Support Specialist, you will join our diverse Support team and will report directly into the Head of Support. You will be responsible for helping our Dutch customers understand the Recruitee software by answering questions, and solving problems as they arise. Successful team members are fast-learners, team players, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best customer service possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
What you’ll do
- Provide friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom) and over the phone.
- Be responsible for the care of our Dutch customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback.
- Join a growing support team of 11, sharing ideas and improving work processes.
- Know the Recruitee software inside out, you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Work on side projects to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company.
- Automatically gain a seat on the product team, providing feedback to ultimately make us the best software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1 year of experience in a customer care/client-facing role.
- Excellent command of the Dutch language.
- Good command of the English language (at least C1 level).
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Team player.
- A great listener, you can turn customers feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
Why Recruitee 👇
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- Pension Plan, Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- 25 paid holiday days.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
About RecruiteeRecruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 130 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to our recruiter Allard via Whatsapp on +31 (0)6 109 175 14 for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc)