Customer Support Specialist (French)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Support
What you’ll do
- Provide friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom), chats and over the phone
- Be responsible for the care of our French & English speaking customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback
- Know the Recruitee software inside out; you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer
- Work on side projects (Help Center, Internal Knowledge Base) to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company
- Automatically gain a seat on the product team, providing feedback to ultimately make us the best software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- ~1 year of experience in a customer care/client-facing role
- Excellent command of the French language (at least C1 level)
- Good command of the English language (at least C1 level)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- A customer-centric approach: you turn towards customers with empathy and are understanding of their problems
- A team player & collaborative attitude: you put the team's success before your own interest and you like working on projects with various departments
- A curiosity-driven mindset: you are keen to learn and understand more about the teams, products and customers
- Great listening skills: you can turn customers' feedback into product improvement suggestions
- Adaptability: you are open to learning new things and are comfortable with being in an environment where a lot of experimenting takes place
- Eagerness to develop: you're receptive to constructive feedback and you are keen to advance your skills
Why Recruitee 💙
Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam
A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups in Europe
Work in a diverse and multicultural team
€1,500 annual training budget plus internal training
Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks
25 paid holiday days
Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year
An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
Annual bonus based on company performance
Apple MacBook and tools
€200 Home Office budget
We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong. Visit our Instagram to check us out!
Recruitee develops innovative, collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together.🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York offices and a remote team around Germany! Our international community just crossed 220+ happy employees of 30+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 5,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Tracy, the recruiter responsible for this role, via email at email@example.com, WhatsApp or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.