Customer Support Specialist- French
Recruitee develops the most innovative recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq. And for our buzzing startup in the heart of Amsterdam, we are looking for a full-time French Support Specialist!
Our global customers 💙 our product, but sometimes they just need some support.
And this is where you come in! You will be responsible for helping customers learn how to use the Recruitee platform, answering questions, and solving problems as they arise. Successful team members are fast-learners, team players, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
What you’ll do
- Proactively handling questions and issues from our customers through our live chat ticketing system (we use Intercom).
- Be responsible for the care of our French customers.
- Know the Recruitee software inside out, - you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Provide our clients with great, friendly service whether it is over the phone (10%), email (10%) or live chat (60%).
- Work on side projects to develop yourself and help our startup.
- Automatically gain a seat on the product team (that’s all of us!) Providing your insight and feedback on Recruitee features and product, to ultimately make us the best software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- Fluent in French and English.
- 1+ years experience in a customer care/client-facing role.
- Top-notch communication skills with the ability to communicate cross-functionally.
- You have an aptitude for learning new products and technologies.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
- You are a great listener, you can turn customers feedback into product improvement suggestions.
Bonus points for
- Fluency in Dutch as a second language.
- Experience in a tech/SaaS company.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Did this get your blood pumping?
We’re on a mission to create the best recruitment software around, and we won’t stop before we achieved this. Our team is highly dedicated to this mission. Are you feeling this? Join our team!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.