Customer Support Specialist - French
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Support
Our global customers 💙 our product, but sometimes they just need some support.
And this is where you come in! You will be responsible for helping customers learn how to use the Recruitee platform, answering questions, and solving problems as they arise. Successful team members are fast learners, team players, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
What you’ll do
- Proactively handling questions and issues from our customers through our live chat ticketing system (we use Intercom).
- Be responsible for the care of our French customers.
- Know the Recruitee software inside out, - you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Provide our clients with great, friendly service whether it is over the phone (10%), email (10%) or live chat (60%).
- Work on side projects to develop yourself and help our startup.
- Automatically gain a seat on the product team (that’s all of us!) Providing your insight and feedback on Recruitee features and product, to ultimately make us the best software around!
What you’ll bring to the team
- Fluent in French and English.
- 1+ years experience in a customer care/client-facing role.
- Top-notch communication skills with the ability to communicate cross-functionally.
- You have an aptitude for learning new products and technologies.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
- You are a great listener, you can turn customers feedback into product improvement suggestions.
Bonus points for
- Fluency in Dutch as a second language.
- Experience in a tech/SaaS company.
Why Recruitee 💙
Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe + work in a company that knows the value of recruitment.
€1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
Pension Plan, Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
25 paid holiday days.
An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
Annual bonus based on company performance.
Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 130 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).