Customer Support Specialist
United States, New York, New YorkCustomer Support
We are seeking a hands-on Customer Support team member to work alongside a small team and help set up our first US office! This role will be remote but we want you to be located in/close to NY for when we can open our office!
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
As our first Support employee based in the US, you will be responsible for the care of our US customer base, helping our mid-market clients use our recruitment software to aid their hiring. As our Support Specialist, your main goal is to assist, educate, troubleshoot, see patterns, and to go above and beyond to resolve customer and platform problems. Successful team members are helpful, passionate about problem-solving, technically savvy, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for inbound support requests (via phone or Intercom), guiding and nurturing our users and providing them with prompt, efficient resolutions to their inquiries.
- Provide friendly and helpful replies.
- Assist with new product feature testing, to ensure that your knowledge is as up-to-date as possible, as well as knowing how the new functionality will help our clients with hiring.
- Be responsible for the care of our US customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback.
- Join a growing support team of 11 (based in Amsterdam and Poland), sharing ideas and improving work processes.
- Know the Recruitee software inside out, you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Work on side projects to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1+ years experience in customer support or customer service role within a tech/SaaS company.
- Applicants must be based in NY state.
- A relentless team player, sharing ideas, and helping other team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Experience troubleshooting tech issues and replying information in an understandable way to customers.
- Solid communication and (online) presentation skills.
- A great listener, you can turn customers feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
- Central New York location. (This role will be remote until the restrictions are reduced).
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days + 2 PTO days.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people of the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).