Customer Support Specialist
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańCustomer Support
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
For our team, we are looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist who would be communicating at ease in English and German. Our support team is split over Poland and the Netherlands, so you will be based in Poland with reporting to the Head of Support located in the Amsterdam office.
Job location: Poznań, Wrocław or full remote from Poland
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively handling questions and issues from our foreign customers.
- Providing friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom) and phone.
- Caring for our English and German-speaking customers and ensuring the best possible customer service.
- Automatically taking a seat in the Product team, providing valuable insights and feedback on our software.
What's in this role for you:
- A product-focused company culture where your opinion matters.
- Opportunity to know inside out the software awarded many times by the market in the Applicant Tracking System category.
- Being a go-to person for customers from recognizable companies like Autobahn, Starbucks, Lacoste and Toyota.
- Participating in cross-team projects and improving the way how our product is received and appreciated by business users.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 1-year experience in a customer service or support role.
- Very good command of English and German languages (at least C1 level).
- Experience in using ticketing systems such as Intercom, Zendesk, etc.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour.
- Communicative skills in Polish.
- Being tech-savvy, with the ability to relay complex technical concepts in a simplified way.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within an international team.
- Experience in a SaaS and/or B2B environment.
Our perks and benefits:
- Comfortable offices in Poznań, Wrocław OR the possibility to work fully remotely.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Salary in the range of 5000 - 7000 PLN gross on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be a part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon! For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.