Customer Support Specialist
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with an office in Poznań. Our international team has just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
For our team, we are looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist who would be communicating at ease in English and German. Our support team is split over Poland and the Netherlands, so you will be based in Poland with reporting to the Head of Support located in the Amsterdam office.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively handling questions and issues from our foreign customers.
- Providing friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom) and phone.
- Caring for our English and German-speaking customers and ensuring the best possible customer service.
- Automatically taking a seat in the Product team, providing valuable insights and feedback on our software.
What's in this role for you:
- A product-focused company culture where your opinion matters.
- Opportunity to know inside out the software awarded many times by the market in the Applicant Tracking System category.
- Being a go-to person for customers from recognizable companies like Starbucks, Lacoste and Toyota.
- Participating in cross-team projects and improving the way how our product is received and appreciated by business users.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Very good command of English and German (at least C1 level).
- At least 1-year experience in a customer service or support role.
- Experience in using ticketing systems such as Intercom, Zendesk, etc.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour.
- Communicative skills in Polish.
- Being a tech-savvy, with the ability to relay complex technical concepts in a simplified way.
- Ability to work on alternate shifts (08:00-16:00 and 15:00- 23:00).
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within an international team.
- Experience in a SaaS and/or B2B environment.
Our perks and benefits:
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański) OR the possibility to work fully remotely.
€1,000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
26 days of paid vacations (also on B2B).
- Extended private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- Salary in the range of 4500 - 7000 PLN gross on employee contract or 5950 - 9250 PLN net + VAT B2B.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be a part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.