Customer Support Specialist (Remote) - German
RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Support
We are looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist who would be communicating at ease in English and German. Our support team is split over Poland and the Netherlands, so you will be based in the Netherlands reporting to the Head of Support located in the Amsterdam office.
Job Location: Amsterdam, or full remote from the Netherlands
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively handling questions and issues from our foreign customers.
- Providing friendly, precise 1st line support via our ticketing system (we use Intercom) and phone.
- Caring for our English and German-speaking customers and ensuring the best possible customer service.
- Automatically taking a seat in the Product team, providing valuable insights and feedback on our software.
What's in this role for you:
- A product-focused company culture where your opinion matters.
- Opportunity to know inside out the software awarded many times by the market in the Applicant Tracking System category.
- Being a go-to person for customers from recognizable companies like Autobahn, Starbucks, Lacoste and Toyota.
- Participating in cross-team projects and improving the way how our product is received and appreciated by business users.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 1-year of experience in a customer service or support role.
- Very good command of English and German languages (at least C1 level).
- Experience in using ticketing systems such as Intercom, Zendesk, etc.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour.
- Being tech-savvy, with the ability to relay complex technical concepts in a simplified way.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within an international team.
- Experience in a SaaS and/or B2B environment.
Why Recruitee 💙
Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe.
€1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
Pension Plan, Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
25 paid holiday days.
An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
Annual bonus based on company performance.
Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 130 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).