Customer Support Specialist USA
United States, New York, New YorkCustomer Support
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will join our diverse Support team and will report directly into the Head of Support. You will be responsible for helping our customers in the US learn how to use the Recruitee software by answering questions, and solving problems as they arise. Successful team members are fast-learners, team players, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best customer service possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
About the Team
We are a growing team of 15 Customer Support Specialists across the New York and Amsterdam offices and our mission is to assist, educate, troubleshoot, and to go above and beyond to resolve customer and platform problems.
Your 12-month journey
The first 3 months you will spend focusing on learning everything there is to know about Recruitee: understand the product, our processes, the teams, the customers and more. You will be working closely together with the other team members and have answered your first customer questions and solved a few problems.
After 3 months, you will have taken responsibility for the care of our US customers, taken further steps in understanding inbound support requests and started to learn even more about the Recruitee software.
After 1 year you know the Recruitee software inside out, you’ll know the product better than anybody else and nurture our users with efficient resolutions to their inquiries.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for inbound support requests (via phone or Intercom), guiding and nurturing our users and providing them with prompt, efficient resolutions to their inquiries.
- Provide friendly and helpful replies.
- Assist with new product feature testing, to ensure that your knowledge is as up-to-date as possible, as well as knowing how the new functionality will help our clients with hiring.
- Be responsible for the care of our US customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback.
- Join a growing support team of 11 (based in Amsterdam, New York and Poland), sharing ideas and improving work processes.
- Know the Recruitee software inside out, you’ll know the product better than anybody and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Work on side projects to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1+ years experience in a customer support or customer service role within a tech/SaaS company.
- Based in or close to NY.
- A relentless team player, sharing ideas, and helping other team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- Experience troubleshooting tech issues and replying information in an understandable way to customers.
- Solid communication and (online) presentation skills.
- A great listener, you can turn customers feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Central New York location. (This role will be remote until the restrictions are reduced).
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days + 2 PTO days.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
You will be supported by a strong team in Europe and our growing US team, including Sales, Customer Success and Support.
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to our recruiter Allard via Whatsapp on +31 (0)6 109 175 14 for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).