Customer Support Specialist with German
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańCustomer Support
What you’ll do
- As a Support Hero: You provide 1st line support to our customers to help them navigate our sophisticated tool via chat, phone and the occasional video call. By investigating, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with our customers you contribute to our average of 97% customer satisfaction.
- As an internal product expert: We are proud of being the go-to team within Recruitee when it comes to technical issues and love helping our colleagues from other departments with their questions.
- As the voice of the customer: Our work has a huge impact on our product roadmap - by forwarding feature requests and observing trends in customer needs you actively contribute to Recruitee’s roadmap.
- Work on side projects (Help Center, Internal Knowledge Base) to develop yourself, the support team, and the whole company.
What you’ll bring to the team
~1 year of experience in a customer care/client-facing role.
Excellent command of the German language (at least C1 level).
Good command of the English language (at least C1 level).
A customer-centric approach: you handle customers with empathy and a strong motivation to help
Amazing communication skills: You are able to communicate clearly even complicated technical issues in understandable language
Strong problem solving skills: Previous technical experience is a bonus, but you already bring the ability to identify problems and find solutions
A collaborative attitude: you put the team's success before your own interest and you like working on projects with various departments.
A growth mindset: you are keen to learn and understand more about the teams, product and customers and take feedback as a growth opportunity
Adaptability: you are open to learning new things and are comfortable with being in an environment where a lot of experimenting takes place.
Why Recruitee 👇
- Flexibility to work from home or from our office in Poznań.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement and wellness perks.
- 26 paid holiday days.
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year.
- Private health care (LUX MED).
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better, and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 170 happy employees of 25 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have transformed into rocketing growth with almost 4,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.