DevOps Engineer (Regular/Senior)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandDevelopment
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 170 happy employees of 23 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who would help us tackle the challenges related to our product growth. Our infrastructure is hosted on Google Cloud Platform on Kubernetes Engine. We write the backend and the main API in Elixir/Phoenix (REST + WebSockets), while the frontend is designed in Angular. The whole project includes a few separate applications driven by microservices. Other services are developed in Ruby on Rails and Python/Flask.
Poznań, Wrocław, or fully remote from Poland
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
- Opportunity to work on one project only - no need to switch between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
- SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
- Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
- Business experience in GCP or AWS.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Track record in managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in scaling applications.
- Good command of Polish and intermediate English. We speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication with other branches are held in English.
- Experience with Helm and Terraform.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ or other message-queueing solutions.
- Knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity with monitoring tools.
- Passion for security topics.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 13 000 - 18 000 PLN net + VAT B2B (Regular) OR 18 000 - 25 000 PLN net + VAT B2B (Senior). An equivalent amount is possible on an employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home-office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LUX MED).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.