Elixir / Phoenix Developer (Analytics)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandDevelopment
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 160 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Analytics team aims to build a complete recruitment reporting solution. Some time ago we released our Report Builder (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0VuhB2gfI) which allows our users to create fully custom dashboards from scratch. For even more demanding users, we have launched a Redshift integration which offers seamless access to the raw data via Business Intelligence tools. If you’re into product analytics you’ll have a chance to work on integrations with tools such as Mixpanel or Canny.
Poznań, Wrocław or fully remote from Poland
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
- Opportunity to work in one project only - no need to switching between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
- SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
- Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
What you should bring to us:
- Business experience in Elixir programming OR strong motivation to switch into it after a couple of projects in RoR or other backend technologies.
- Experience in building scalable applications.
- Solid knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Good command of English and intermediate of Polish. We speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication with other branches are held in English.
- Practice in ElasticSearch.
- Making stress on quality and error-free solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Event-driven architecture.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ or other message-queueing solutions.
- Used to work with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building apps following the concept of the modular monolith with well-defined architectural boundaries, e.g like bounded contexts in DDD methodology.
Perks and benefits:
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański) OR Wrocław (Haukego-Bosaka street) OR the possibility to work fully remotely from Poland.
- Salary in the range of 12 000 - 15 000 pln net + VAT B2B (Regular) OR 15 000 - 22 000 pln net + VAT B2B (Senior).
An employment contract is also available if that is your preference.
- 1 000 euro of training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- 500 euro travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- 200 euro Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.