Elixir / Phoenix Developer (Core Backend)
Recruitee is a Talent Acquisition platform, enabling teams to fully own their hiring actions. Our product, delivered in the SaaS model, has been already recognised by many brands worldwide. We hire Design and Development teams in Poznań and Marketing/Sales crew in Amsterdam.
We write backend and the main API in Elixir/Phoenix (REST + WebSockets), while the frontend uses Angular. The whole project includes a few separate applications driven by microservices. Other services are developed in Ruby on Rails and Python/Flask.
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
Opportunity to work in one project only - no need to switching between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
Perks and benefits:
- Salary in the range 12000 - 16000 pln net + VAT (B2B) or equivalent amount on a permanent contract (UoP).
- Extended medical package (Luxmed) and sport card.
- Paid vacations (including B2B).
- MacBook, 1x 27” or 2x 24” monitors (you choose) + additional fund for accessories
- Educational and travel budget.
- Free English lessons.
- Business experience in Elixir programming or strong motivation to switch into it after a couple of projects in RoR or other backend technologies.
- Experience in building scalable applications.
- Solid knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Practice in ElasticSearch.
- Good command of English, we speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication are held in English.
- Making stress on quality and error-free solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Event-driven architecture.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ or other message-queueing solutions.
- Used to work with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building apps following the concept of the modular monolith with well defined architectural boundaries, e.g like bounded contexts in DDD methodology.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.