Elixir / Phoenix Developer (Core Backend)
Recruitee develops an innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We write the backend and the main API in Elixir/Phoenix (REST + WebSockets), while the frontend is designed in Angular. The whole project includes a few separate applications driven by microservices. Other services are developed in Ruby on Rails and Python/Flask.
Place of work:
Poznań, Wrocław or full time remote in Poland
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
Opportunity to work in one project only - no need to switching between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
- Track record in Elixir programming OR strong motivation to switch into this stack after projects in Ruby on Rails or other backend technologies (Python, Java, PHP).
- Experience in building scalable applications.
- Solid knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- General knowledge of ElasticSearch.
- Good command of Polish and intermediate of English. We speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication with other branches are held in English.
- Putting stress on quality and error-free solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Event-driven architecture.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ or other message-queueing solutions.
- Knowledge about Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience in building apps with the concept of modular monolith with well-defined architectural boundaries, like bounded contexts in DDD methodology.
Perks and benefits:
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański) OR Wrocław (Haukego-Bosaka street) OR the possibility to work fully remotely from Poland.
- Salary in the range of 11.000 - 14.000 pln net + VAT B2B (Regular) OR 14.000 - 20.000 pln net + VAT B2B (Senior). Equivalent amount possible also on an employee contract.
1.000 euro of training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
500 euro travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
200 euro Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- Private health care (LuxMed)
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- MacBook Pro, 1x 27” or 2x 24” monitors (you choose) + additional fund for accessories.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.