Elixir / Phoenix Developer (Integrations)
Recruitee is a Talent Acquisition platform, enabling teams to fully own their hiring actions. Our product, delivered in SaaS model, has been already recognised by many brands worldwide. We hire Design and Development teams in Poznań and Wrocław and Marketing/Sales crew in Amsterdam.
We write backend and the main API in Elixir/Phoenix (REST + WebSockets), while the frontend uses Angular. We are looking for a Developer for the integrations team, where we work out connecting Recruitee with other web applications from HR area like Bamboo HR, Codility and develop generic integrations like SSO with GSuite, Azure, Auth0, Slack and Zapier.
How do we work?
We usually deal with external APIs (mostly JSON, sometimes XML). We make a code review and refactoring, write a lot of tests and constantly develop the architecture. Integrations are well isolated from the code of the main application, with established touchpoints to let teams acting independently.
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
Opportunity to work in one project only - no need to switching between diverse assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
Perks and benefits:
- Salary in the range of 12000 - 16000 pln net + VAT (B2B).
- Extended medical package (Luxmed) and sport card.
- Paid vacations (including B2B).
- Macbook, 1x 27” or 2x 24” monitors (you choose) + additional fund for accessories.
- Educational and travel budget.
- Free English lessons.
- Business experience in Elixir programming or strong motivation to switch into it after a couple of projects in RoR or other backend technologies.
- Experience in building scalable applications.
- Solid knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Practice in ElasticSearch.
- Good command of English, we speak in dev teams mainly in Polish, while documentation and communication at Recruitee are held in English
- Making stress on quality and error-free solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Willingness to learn Angular/Typescript.
How to apply?
Basically do it by ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.