Frontend Developer (React)
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with development teams in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently, the sales crew in New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities.
Place of work:
Poznań, Wrocław or full time remote in Poland
- We're developing a greenfield project that's going to be gradually released to production in the following weeks.
- Together with your team, you're going to be building and improving a public facing web application written in React (both client side and rendered on the server) using Typescript.
- We're writing modern React using hooks and contexts with virtually zero class components.
Our components are SEO and A11y friendly.
- Stylesheets are managed using a CSS-in-JS solution - styled-components or emotion.
- You're going to be be cooperating with other developers - writing, testing and reviewing code, and depending on your preferences - also with designers, QA, support and business.
Perks and benefits:
- Salary range in the range of 10 000 - 15 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B) or equivalent amount on a permanent contract (UoP).
Bonuses based on our financial results.
- Development: Internal training and a €1,000 yearly personal training budget.
- Extended medical package (Luxmed) and sport card.
- New 16 inch MacBook, monitors + additional fund for accessories.
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
Opportunity to work in one project only - no need to switch between multiple assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees
- Production experience in React and Typescript with Styled Components and Storybook.
- Practice with Contexts and Hooks.
- Experience in modern front-end workflows.
- Knowledge of automated testing using Jest.
- Very good Polish skills, both in writing and in speaking.
- Communicative English skills, both in writing and in speaking.
How to apply?
Hit ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.