Frontend Developer (React)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańDevelopment
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Place of work:
Poznań, Wrocław or full time remote from Poland
- We're developing a greenfield project that's going to be gradually released to production in the following weeks.
- Together with your team, you're going to be building and improving a public-facing web application written in React (both client side and rendered on the server) using Typescript.
- We're writing modern React using hooks and contexts with virtually zero class components.
- Our components are SEO and A11y friendly.
- Stylesheets are managed using a CSS-in-JS solution - styled-components or emotion.
- You're going to be cooperating with other developers - writing, testing and reviewing code, and depending on your preferences - also with designers, QA, support and business.
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
- Opportunity to work in one project only - no need to switch between multiple assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
- SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
- Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees
Perks and benefits:
- Salary range in the range of 10,000 - 15,000 PLN net + VAT (B2B) or equivalent amount on a permanent contract (UoP).
- €1,000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- Bonuses based on our financial results.
- Paid vacations (also on B2B)
- Extended medical package (Luxmed) and sport card.
- Macbook Pro, 1x 27” or 2x 24” monitors (you choose) + additional fund for accessories.
- Production experience in React and Typescript with Styled Components and Storybook.
- Practice with Contexts and Hooks.
- Experience in modern front-end workflows.
- Knowledge of automated testing using Jest.
- Very good Polish skills, both in writing and in speaking.
- Communicative English skills, both in writing and in speaking.
How to apply?
Just hit ‘Apply for this job’ button. You can also reach us by mail and ask questions: email@example.com
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.