Frontend Developer with Angular (Regular)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PoznańDevelopment
Recruitee develops an innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 125 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer who would take a seat in the new team: Users 🔥
This fresh squad in our product development composition would guard a general UX of the product and provide a top-class user interface among other market solutions for talent acquisition. If you want to:
- work in an autonomous team, having a say in developing user-oriented features,
- work on User Interface and its consistency across multiple projects,
- have an impact on User Experience,
- research and evaluate innovative solutions in collaboration with other team members,
then don't stop just here, let's go deeper!
Poznań, Wrocław, or fully remote from Poland
What you should bring to us:
- Good knowledge of Angular.
- Good knowledge of RxJS.
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and modern tools.
- Good teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Good Polish skills, both in writing and speaking.
- Communicative English skills, both in writing and speaking.
What we would also appreciate:
- E2E testing skills (Cypress preferable)
- Component Driven Development with Storybook
- Track record in a product company.
Perks and benefits we can offer:
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław or the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of 11 000 - 14 000 PLN net + VAT B2B. An employment contract is also available if that is your preference.
- €1 000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.