Frontend Developer with Angular (Senior)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandDevelopment
Recruitee develops innovative collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York! Our international team just crossed 220+ happy employees of 30+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 5000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Developer, who would be responsible for developing and maintaining our talent acquisition platform. Our main goal is to build a scalable product with state-of-the-art visuals and a modern user interface. We work together to keep our codebase clean and well-organized. Discussions about new technologies, tools, and solutions are always welcome. We are a group of friendly and passionate people, so every day is fun and brings us a new experience.
Poznań, Wrocław, or fully remote from Poland
What you should bring to us:
Very good knowledge of Angular.
Good knowledge of RxJS and Typescript.
Good teamwork/collaboration skills.
Good Polish skills, both in writing and speaking.
Communicative English skills, both in writing and speaking.
Nice to have:
- Track record in a product company.
- E2E testing skills.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of:
- 18 000 - 25 000 PLN net + VAT and 30 paid break days B2B.
- 15 000 - 20 800 PLN gross and 26 paid holiday days on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be a part of this amazing journey, please apply now with an English resume or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon! All stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.