Frontend Developer with React (Regular/Senior)
RemotePoland, Wielkopolskie, PolandDevelopment
Recruitee develops innovative collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 200+ happy employees of 30+ nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with over 5000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate React Developer to join the CareersHub team. The team is responsible for developing a one-stop-shop solution that allows our customers to build modern careers sites, promote their employer brand and attract candidates. The core part of the CareersHub is an easy to use, no-code page editor that helps companies create careers sites - just like the one you're looking at right now. It's a constantly developed product that's been released to production in late September 2021, so that makes an exciting opportunity to leverage your skills and help us build something great together.
Take a look at how it works: https://recruitee.com/careershub
Poznań, Wrocław of fully remote from Poland
How we work:
- We build a public-facing React application using Typescript with stylesheets managed by styled-components.
- We rely on hooks and contexts with virtually zero class components.
- When creating public-facing components, we care for SEO and A11y.
- Our frontend development process is focused around Storybook.
- Research and experimentation are integral parts of our process.
- We cooperate with other developers, designers, QA, support and business.
What you can expect by joining us:
- Being a part of a dedicated team believing in the strength of the product.
- Opportunity to focus on one product - no need to switch between multiple assignments.
- Great care of code quality and development practices - we build stable and easy-to-maintain software.
- SpeakUp - having the voice in discussing the product direction.
- Knowledge flow between the teams - we work and grow together.
- Flextime - start and end your work as you prefer.
- Transparency - we share financial results and strategic plans with employees.
What you should bring to us:
- Production experience in modern React and Typescript.
- Experience in modern front-end workflows.
- Product mindset.
- Ability to take ownership of work items, and help to cultivate new ones.
- Good teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Good command of both Polish and English. The team uses Polish internally, while the code, documentation and cross-team communication are held in English.
What we would also appreciate:
- Familiarity with Storybook, SSR and A11y.
- Knowledge of packaging, bundling and code splitting strategies and tools.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of:
- 13 000 - 25 000 PLN net + VAT and 30 paid break days B2B.
- 10 800 - 20 800 PLN gross and 26 paid holiday days on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
How to apply?
We are on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we will not stop until we have achieved this! If you would like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely.
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.