German Account Executive (SaaS)
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS recruitment software to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq. And for our buzzing startup in the heart of Amsterdam, we are looking for a German-speaking Account Executive!
Recruitee is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. Our killer marketing team delivers thousands of inbound leads and as our account executive, you will help drive Recruitee’s growth by closing these leads and converting them into happy customers. Our ideal candidate is highly-motivated, has 2+ years of SaaS sales experience, and excels in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Manage a strong pipeline of high-value inbound leads within the DACH market.
- Qualify and convert inbound leads through online product demos and value-based proposals.
- Work on side projects including webinars, events, meetups and other activities to grow your market.
- Drive an effective sales process to hit monthly and annual sales targets whilst maintaining weekly activity metrics.
- Build an intimate understanding of the Recruitee software and our place in the HR/Recruitment industry
- Continuously collaborate with our team sharing knowledge, feedback, and monthly training for continuous professional and personal improvement.
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches.
- Provide your insight and feedback on Recruitee product to ultimately make us the best software around!
- Fluent in German and English.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- 1-year selling SaaS-based solutions.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- You are competitive and driven to grow your market whilst upholding a high level of integrity.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
- A great listener, you can turn customers feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- You have an aptitude for learning new products and technologies.
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts to create win-win agreements
- You are able to listen, earn trust, consult, and confidently close sales with recruitment and HR professionals.
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling into the HR/Recruitment industry
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.