Head of Creative
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
The Head of Creative is an important role both within the creative team and the wider marketing team when it comes to building a recognizable and consistent visual brand for Recruitee. The Head of Creative will report to our Director of Marketing and collaborate with the Acquisition, Product and Content teams to define, develop and design the brand and communications that the whole company rallies around. A highly impactful role, you will be responsible for bringing Recruitee's visual brand to the next level, both externally and internally.
What you’ll do
Building a visual brand: You’ll be responsible for building a recognizable and consistent visual brand identity across core marketing assets including the blog, email, downloadables, social, web, video, and product marketing. We want you to be the champion of a visual vision and pave the next steps to taking Recruitee’s visual brand and identity to the next level!
Brand alignment: You’ll align with key brand stakeholders in C-level, product, and content to ensure the visual brand matches developments within Recruitee.
Feedback: You’ll encourage open feedback loops with the aim of improving quality and visual consistency throughout Recruitee (not limited to the creative team).
Customer research: You’ll understand what our customers want to see from Recruitee by conducting regular customer research on our visual brand identity and make adjustments accordingly.
Streamline workflows: You’ll regularly assess creative workflows to improve efficiency.
Team management: You’ll lead the creative team (currently 4 FTE) and maintain oversight into all ongoing projects in marketing design, video, web design, and motion design.
Website: You'll own the Recruitee website from a visual and technical perspective. The website is our biggest distribution channel. Therefore you will collaborate closely with Paid & Growth Marketing (CRO/performance), Product Marketing (positioning/messaging) and Content (blog).
What you will achieve in your first year 🌟
- Define who/what we are as a brand and translate this into an integrated creative strategy across all disciplines and channels.
- Brand definition and visual identity documented in a ''living'' Brand Guide.
- Build an in-house agency mentality and workflow.
- Increase brand awareness on a global scale measure by direct/organic traffic and survey response.
- Create a consistent and recognizable brand across all disciplines, for both internally and externally.
- Taking visual/technical ownership for building a brand new website, that will blow people away (brand/creative) and enables a stellar performance (CRO)
What you’ll bring to the team
- 6+ years of design experience including web design, preferably in the SaaS/tech space.
- 1+ years leading an internal creative team/department.
- Proven knowledge in brand strategy and expression, interactive and experiential design, and various channels in digital marketing.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, creative, and communication skills.
- Pragmatic visionary who not only dreams but executes on transformational ideas
- Possess a high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills.
- Background in motion design would be a plus.
- Experience building, maintaining, and adjusting design guidelines and systems.
- A stellar portfolio of design and web work.
- A desire to both manage and execute.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest start-ups and work on impactful and meaningful projects.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ(+) people to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc)