(Inbound) Account Executive (SaaS)
Set up the US office together with your counterpart Account Executive, Customer Success, and the Head of Sales!
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS recruitment software to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Foreign Policy, Singapore Airlines, Lacoste, Greenpeace, and Bunq. Recruitee is growing fast and we’re scaling our newest team in NewYork city to enable and accelerate our growth in the US.
We are seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join our Sales team in New York City. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic tech scaleup where you will be one of the first on-the-ground employees in the US and therefore, have a real impact on our growth in the US.
Our killer marketing team delivers thousands of inbound leads and as our Account Executive, you will help drive Recruitee’s growth by closing these leads and converting them into happy customers. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, has over two years of SaaS sales experience, and excels in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Be the first AE’s to launch the United States market entry for Recruitee, you run the show!
- Manage a strong pipeline of inbound leads within the US market.
- Qualify and convert inbound leads through online product demos and value-based proposals.
- Work on side projects including webinars, events, meetups, and other activities to grow your market.
- Drive an effective sales process to hit monthly and annual sales targets whilst maintaining weekly activity metrics.
- Build an intimate understanding of the Recruitee software and our place in the American HR/Recruitment industry.
- Continuously collaborate with our team in sharing knowledge, feedback, and monthly training for continuous professional and personal improvement.
- Work closely with Customer Success/Support to ensure smooth launches.
- Provide your insight and feedback on Recruitee product to ultimately make us the best software around!
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS-based solutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Great sense of ownership and responsibility.
- You are competitive and driven to grow your market whilst upholding a high level of integrity.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
- A great listener, you can turn customers’ feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- You have an aptitude for learning new products and technologies.
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts to create win-win agreements.
- You are able to listen, earn trust, consult, and confidently close sales with recruitment and HR professionals.
Nice to have
- Experience selling into the HR/Recruitment industry
- Central New York location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups.
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- 15 paid holiday days.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A $1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear and phone plan alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.