Information Security Officer
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamLegal & Information Security
Please note we can only hire people living in The Netherlands or Germany.
As an Information Security Officer you will be responsible for maintaining our Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001, implement SOC 2 type II and implement new security measures as required by internal goals, industry standards or the market. We would like you to reduce the number of security incidents to as close to zero as possible and provide advice on the information security design of our product.
About the team
The Legal and Information Security team consists of 2 Legal Counsels and 1 IT engineer. We will be expanding the team with 2 Legal Counsels and a DPO in the near future. They are all passionate about information security and we expect you will be too😃.
Your 12-month journey
The first 3 months, you will be focused on getting onboarded, finding your way in the organization, meeting your new colleagues and taking over the day-to-day tasks from the Director of Legal & Information Security. Many preparations will also have to take place for the upcoming ISO 27001 surveillance audit.
After 6 months, you will do what is necessary to get us ready for the initial SOC 2 type II audit and you have been working on numerous projects.
After 12 months, you will have completed the SOC 2 type II audit cycle and succeeded in reducing the number of security incidents to nearly zero.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and improve Recruitee's information security management system in line with industry standards (such as ISO 27001 and SOC II); improve Recruitee’s ISMS and make it extremely effective at squashing information security risks.
- Communicate to customers and other stakeholders about Recruitee’s information security efforts; tell our customers why our information security is awesome!
- Identify, assess and respond to information security risks and incidents; actively respond to all threats to Recruitee’s information security!
- Organize security awareness training and presentations for everyone in the organization; spread the word about your passion!
- Push for security by design; advise on information security during the design stage of new features; create value by helping to design our product!
- Create secure processes and write information security policies; make policies and processes that will help reach Recruitee’s information security goals in the best and most efficient way!
- Convince your colleagues to help you achieve your goals; be a leader and gather the support of others!
What you’ll bring to the team
- 3+ years of experience in an information security role in an IT or SaaS company.
- You have led or participated the implementation of ISO 27001 or SOC 2.
- The ability to convince people that speak different “languages”, from corporates to developers.
- Great analytical skills; you are trained to spot risks, prioritize them and mitigate them in the most prudent manner.
- An excellent teammate that is collaborative and open to working with others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal English communication skills.
Why Recruitee 💙
Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe + work in a company that knows the value of recruitment.
€1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
Pension Plan, Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
25 paid holiday days.
An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
Annual bonus based on company performance.
Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better, and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have transformed into rocketing growth with almost 4,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to our recruiter Allard via Whatsapp on +31 (0)6 109 175 14 for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.