Information Security Officer
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Greenpeace, Scotch & Soda, Dunkin Donuts, and SEMrush. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking an Information Security Officer to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄♀️
We are looking for a passionate Information Security Officer who is tech-savvy, business-minded and is excited to take ownership within our fast-paced, ambitious SaaS scaleup based in Poznań. You will be an important part of our growth plans in enabling Recruitee to go up-market and expand by allowing Recruitee to achieve a new level of information security (ISO 27001) 🥇
What you’ll do
- Implement, maintain and improve Recruitee’s information security management system in line with industry standards (such as ISO 27001 and SOC II); Create an ISMS that will allow Recruitee to be extremely effective at squashing information security risks.
- Communicate to customers and other stakeholders about Recruitee’s information security efforts; convince our customers to trust the information security that you are building!
- Identify, assess and respond to information security risks and incidents; actively respond to all threats to Recruitee’s information security!
- Organize security awareness training and presentations for everyone in the organization; spread the word about your passion!
- Push for security by design; advise on information security during the design stage of new features; Create value by helping to design our product!
- Create secure processes and write information security policies; make policies and processes that will help reach Recruitee’s information security goals in the best and most efficient way!
- Convince your colleagues to help you achieve your goals; be a leader and gather the support of others!
What you’ll bring to the team
- A Bachelor’s or Masters degree in IT.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
- Experience implementing ISO 27001, SOC II and/or CSA star.
- Great analytical skills; you are trained to spot risks, prioritize them and mitigate them in the most prudent manner.
- The ability to convince people that speak different “languages”, from corporates to developers.
- An excellent teammate that is collaborative and open to working with others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal English communication skills.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański).
26 days of paid vacations (also on B2B).
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- A product-focused company where your opinion matters.
A €1,000 yearly training budget to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Check us out on Instagram or see how we work and what we do on YouTube.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.