IT Operations Engineer
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 110 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
We are looking for a passionate IT Operations Engineer who will provide a smooth and secure run of internal IT operations and make sure that our employees are supported with technical challenges. You will report directly to the Head of Legal & Information Security and cooperate closely with the People Team (Human Resources) and the Chief of Staff.
Place of work: Poznań / partly remote
What you'll be doing:
- Making sure your colleagues correctly set up their devices and get acquainted with company IT processes (onboarding) and also implement the offboarding process.
- Managing devices and software configurations.
- Planning and executing IT migrations.
- Monitoring and enforcing employee compliance with information security policies (strong passwords, installed updates, anti-malware software working in the background).
- Helping evangelize the strong information security practices within Recruitee and educate your colleagues.
- Managing employee access rights and own record keeping in relation to access rights.
- Troubleshooting IT problems of colleagues.
What's in this role for you:
- Opportunity to support and coordinate projects impacting the whole company (nearly 120 employees in 3 countries, and still growing).
- Space for suggesting own ideas and improvements.
- Regular learning opportunities expanding your domain knowledge.
- Being a tech-savvy and go-to-person appreciated by colleagues.
- Gradually taking Recruitee’s internal IT infrastructure and operations to the next level.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Engineer or Systems Administrator (cloud preferable).
- Proven problem solving skills.
- A drive to make information security the cornerstone of your work.
- Very good communication skills in English and Polish.
- Very good prioritization skills.
- Strong administration experience with Mac OS X and iOS.
- You are able to troubleshoot and resolve problems on different computer systems, hardware, software, meeting rooms etc.
- You are easily approachable and feel comfortable approaching others.
- You are able to relay complex technical concepts in a simplified way.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jamf.
- Ability to design and implement company processes such as workflows for IT ticketing.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages.
Our perks and benefits:
- Comfortable office in Poznań or possibility to work in a hybrid model (onsite/remote).
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Salary in the range of 6.000 - 8.000 PLN gross on employee contract.
€1.000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
€500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
€200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be a part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For the time being all stages in the recruitment process will be held remotely. Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.