IT Support Engineer
Poznań, Wielkopolskie, PolandLegal & Information Security
As our IT Support Engineer, you will be vital to making sure that Recruitee’s IT keeps running smoothly and is always improving. You will report to our Director of Legal & Information Security. You will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in IT migrations and make sure that our IT infrastructure is secure. Your impact will be much greater than just processing IT support tickets and you will have a chance to become truly a part of the success of the entire organisation.
About the team
The Recruitee IT team currently consists of three people: IT Support Engineer, Information Security Officer and your manager. You will be the 4th team member. The team is distributed over Poland and the Netherlands to make sure that most IT assets can be serviced locally. You will get to interact with many other departments throughout our business to make sure that there is mutual collaboration.
What you'll be doing
- Making sure your colleagues correctly set up their devices and get acquainted with company IT processes (onboarding) and also implement the off-boarding process.
- Managing devices and software configurations.
- Planning and executing IT migrations.
- Monitoring and enforcing employee compliance with information security policies (strong passwords, installed updates, anti-malware software working in the background).
- Helping evangelise the strong information security practices within Recruitee and educate your colleagues.
- Managing employee access rights and own record keeping in relation to access rights.
- Troubleshooting IT problems of colleagues.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Specialist or similar role.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- A drive to make information security the cornerstone of your work.
- Fluent communication skills in Polish.
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Very good prioritization skills.
- Documented administration experience with Mac OS X and iOS.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems on different computer systems, hardware, software, meeting rooms etc.
- Ability to relay complex technical concepts in a simplified way.
- Being easily approachable and feeling comfortable approaching others.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Great office and location in Poznań.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Salary in the range of 10 500 PLN - 12 500 PLN gross on employment contract.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Multisport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
Recruitee develops innovative, collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together. 🤲
We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York offices and a remote team around Germany! Our international community just crossed 220+ happy employees of 30+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 5,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this incredible journey, please apply directly - we're looking forward to speaking to you!
In case of any questions reach out to Aleksandra, the Recruiter responsible for this role, via email at email@example.com or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.