Junior Quality Assurance Specialist
At Recruitee, we believe that great teams are built together. That's what we do and that's what our SaaS platform supports. Founded in 2015, our recruitment tech platform has grown from 30 beta users to over 2000 customers worldwide, including Greenpeace, Hotjar, Usabilla, Vice, and Tiqets. We have two offices, one in Poznań (Product - Design / Development), and one in Amsterdam (Sales / Support / Marketing / Growth).
We are looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Poznań.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Testing new and existing features according to their specification,
- Finding and reporting issues to the team,
- Writing test scenarios,
- Technical support for clients in written form,
- Contributing to designing and implementing new features of the product.
Working in our team means:
- Salary range: PLN 3 600 - 5 000 UoP (or B2B equivalent),
- A fast-paced learning environment with lots of room for personal development,
- Direct impact on the product,
- Flexible work hours with healthy work-life balance,
- OK System fitness card,
- Paid vacations (on B2B).
- Written and spoken English skills on at least B2 level,
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge,
- Familiarity with online office software, e.g. Google Docs, Sheets,
- General idea of what testing in software development process is about,
- Critical and analytical thinking,
- Strong motivation for learning.
Additional advantages would be:
- Experience as a software tester (ideally in web apps),
- Work experience from IT, e.g. support.
Sounds interesting? Click "Apply" to proceed.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Recruitee on our website - https://recruitee.com