Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking a Junior Recruiter to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄♀️
The Recruitee recruiting team is growing! We are a diverse bunch of people and our recruitment team cares deeply about our candidates and our software and we are now seeking someone that is just as passionate about growing our company by finding great candidates, giving them the best experience, and in turn building the best team around!
You will work closely with, and report into our Talent Manager and you will be responsible for each end-to-end hiring process across the (non-tech) roles assigned to you and serving as the first impression, you need to convey a compelling picture of our culture, the role and the team to our potential future hires!
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the recruitment process on assigned roles from job qualification to offer.
- Search for the top talent for our business operations roles, including; marketing, content, sales, support.
- Work closely with our HR team to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback.
- Interview candidates in-person and over the phone.
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites.
- Be a true ambassador, evangelize our company, our values, and why people should work for Recruitee!
- Track and schedule interviews and activities. Organize or prepare necessary materials and takes steps to ensure interviews run smoothly.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 0-1 years of experience as a recruiter, coordinator, sourcer, or equivalent role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Boolean search and LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members.
- Ability to be challenged, take constructive feedback, and handle a high level of stressful situations in a professional way.
- Possess a high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prior to or upon employment, it may be required to provide a certificate of conduct or similar document for this role.