Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 2,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking a marketing designer to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄♀️
What will you be doing? Well, you will be part of one of the most advanced growth teams in Europe, a team of highly driven growth specialists helping to grow our business and your role will be working alongside our designer to ensure all of our marketing looks stunning!
What you’ll do
- Design all kinds of digital and print media for Recruitee, including website content, e-books, ad creative, infographics, landing pages, social media assets etc.
- Connect and collaborate with our product design team to ensure consistency in how our brand is communicated.
- Create stunning, engaging visual content that will help build Recruitee’s visual brand.
- Take an active role within the growth department’s sprints for upcoming growth projects and experiments.
- Work with a growing creative team on big projects like our conference, TalentCon, and website updates.
- Provide feedback and creative input to our marketing team.
- Ensure quality and consistency of Recruitee’s marketing design across all touchpoints.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and other key design tools (Like Sketch and Figma).
- 3+ years of relevant design experience, with some experience in UI/UX design.
- A passion for executing a great design that’s actively building a brand.
- The ability to balance quality with speed, creativity with execution- you know what needs to get done and you’re not afraid to get started!
- Great teamwork and effortless (English) communication skills.
- Motion design skills is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with both creative and marketing teams.
- Experience working within a tech company is a big plus.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. Are you feeling this? Come say hello!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.