Partner Development Manager - German
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamPartnerships
Come & build Recruitee’s Channel Partner Program to help our current and future partners grow with us.
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
Our Partnership team’s mission is to expand Recruitee’s reach by partnering with key players of the HR tech and recruitment space. We work with both technology partners and channel (agency & referral) partners. This team started in 2020 and is now looking at onboarding its first Partner Development Manager, who will have the opportunity to fully manage and grow the existing base of agency and referral partners. This is a new team within the company, shaping and exploring new ways of working. It offers a great level of autonomy and will suit someone wanting to take ownership and build, all while receiving sufficient direction and guidance.
As our Partner Development Manager, your mission will be to build the Channel speciality and expertise within Recruitee, starting from the existing foundations. You will report to the Director of Partnerships and work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams. You will take ownership of this activity and pioneer your Channel strategy as you develop an expertise in the field of modern recruitment and its challenges.
What you'll do:
- Manage incoming partnership requests from agencies and take care of company presentations and product demonstrations.
- Build and grow a target list of agencies that fit our ideal partner profile.
- Build processes and templates on how to recruit but also enable and train these partners at scale
- Establish a structure for Partner Marketing
- Engage with successful partners to understand how they work and build a partner success playbook
- Keep an eye on KPIs and ensure we consistently grow the total number of Channel partners and the revenue they generate (we use Partnerstack as our PRM).
- Strategise with the Director of Partnerships on both the high-level Channel strategy and the operational tactics to execute.
What you've got:
- 3+ years of experience in a Partner Manager, (Pre-)Sales, Customer Success or recruitment-related role.
- Fluent German and English, as the scope of the role will be European, with a focus on Germany.
- Experience running product demos, company presentations or workshops.
- Experience in SaaS, knowledge of HR Tech landscape is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- Experience in Channel Sales, with agencies or consultants, is a nice to have.
- Dutch or French fluency is a plus.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Travel reimbursement.
- 25 paid days of holiday.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).