Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Greenpeace, Scotch & Soda, Dunkin Donuts, and SEMrush. We’re making waves in the HR Tech space and we’re seeking a Partnership Manager to rock the boat and ride the swell with us. 🏄♀️
We are looking for an ambitious Partnership Manager who is tech-savvy, business-minded and is excited to be a cornerstone of growth in our fast-paced, ambitious SaaS startup.
As our Partnership Manager, you will report directly into the CEO and work closely with the sales, product marketing, and technical integration teams (4 FTEs). You will contribute to strategic company goals and have a direct impact on revenue by mapping out and expanding our partnership network (think; integrations, affiliates, and product partners). For example, we very much value our close relationship with advertising parties including indeed and LinkedIn.
This role is a sales-driven position and the first point of contact in building relationships with potential and existing partners. Therefore our ideal candidate will have a strong background in business development in the SaaS space and is passionate and committed to driving our global growth!
What you’ll do
- Identify and successfully close new strategic integrations and potential lead generating integrations and partnerships.
- Establish and own our partnership strategy.
- Be the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct relationships with existing partners.
- Collaborate with our product marketing manager to deliver new integrations to the Marketplace.
- Work closely with our integrations development team to build an international marketplace with over 200+ integration partners!
- Set integration goals to drive partner-related revenue.
Your goals center around:
- Increase the number of partnerships per quarter
- Drive revenue from our partner network
- Leverage PR and product marketing with partners
What you’ll bring to the team
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience within partnership/alliances, sales, or business development.
- 1+ years of direct business software sales experience within the SaaS space.
- The aptitude to sell at the c-level and manage complex transformational deals.
- The ability to design and present business plans and RFPs.
- Experience in management, ideally coaching others.
- Passion and personality.
- Experience negotiating agreements, you possess fine-tuned negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal English communication skills.
Nice to have
- Recruitment/ HR industry experience.
- Experience in finding, recruiting and onboarding new partners.
- Experience in setting up commercial/legal partnership documents.
- Great office and canal-side location.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe- let’s change the world of recruitment for the better!
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget.
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to Rebecca@recruitee.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.