People Operations Specialist
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees of 15 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with over 3,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here!
As our People Operations Specialist, you will be part of the Global People team with a focus on the day-to-day People Operations, administration, and office management services for the Amsterdam office and team. With our guiding people-first strategy, you will be an integral member of the People team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact and improve the working life of our valued employees!
It is an opportunity to build exceptional People Processes for a world-class employee experience, and to join a strong People Team as our company goes through hyper-growth.
What You’ll Do
- Support the full employment lifecycle of our employees from onboarding through to offboarding.
- Maintaining employee information and records on NMBRS, our HRIS people system.
- Lead and maintain NL specific administration (payroll, benefits) to become the team expert.
- Manage our people operations policies and processes ensuring they are up to date, explained well and always reviewed for potential improvements.
- Truly care for our people, act as a listening ear, an advisor, and a wellbeing ambassador.
- Support new employees with VISA and 30% ruling applications.
- Assist Recruitees with their day-day requests and employee relations matters.
- Manage our beautiful office, ensuring we stocked with supplies and snacks.
- Arrange memorable company parties and events.
- Work on impactful projects to improve our employee experience (think, onboarding, offboarding, Diversity and Inclusion etc.)
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience in HR within an international environment.
- BA/BS degree.
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy.
- People-first mindset combined with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style.
- Always looking for ways to make things better and improve processes.
- Process-oriented and a lover of efficiency.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Good knowledge of Dutch labor law, Arbo legislation, and the 30% tax ruling.
- Experience using an HRIS and experience with other HR software.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to handle sensitive information, discrete with a high standard of integrity.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Great office and canal-side location.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- A chance to be part of and shape one of the hottest, most ambitious SaaS start-ups in Europe.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- A €1,500 yearly training budget for continual development and learning.
- Apple Macbook alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of the ‘Friday beers and ping-pong’ visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee/
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and people of the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).